An inspection company should provide Peace of Mind when buying or selling a home. The Bridwell Team has been assisting buyers and sellers since 2013 performing over 4,000 home inspections. They are a top rated Pillar To Post Franchise consistently exceeding expectations of their clients.
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments our clients will ever make. A Pillar To Post home inspection will give you a clear, unbiased evaluation of a home’s condition, answer any questions you may have, and help give you peace of mind.
An inspection of the home will assist you make an informed decision during the purchase or selling process. It will also provide you with the information you will need for any repairs and maintenance your home may require. Our professional home inspection will allow you to buy and sell with confidence.
WHY The Bridwell Team:
- We understand that our clients want honesty, a knowledgeable and comprehensive inspection that covers everything, and effective communication from a home inspector. The trust that our clients place in our services is one that we value intensely and work hard to keep.
- The Bridwell Team inspectors are fully qualified and highly personable.
- Achieve peace of mind when buying or selling your home.
- Custom build your inspection package and any added services.
- Easy to schedule, online or on the phone, your choice.
- Next day inspections available most weeks, even weekend appointments.
- Trusted Pillar To Post Brand Experience.
- We are consistently named as one of the best home inspection services in the industry and we have been named #1 in the home inspections category by Entrepreneur Magazine in its Annual Franchise 500 issue for five years in a row.
WHAT We Offer:
- Custom Build Your Inspection
- Choose your inspection package that you want! We offer Plus, Premium and Prestige Inspection Packages designed to help you get the most out of your inspection. Call or go online to schedule your appointment.
- Choose your added services that you want. We offer complementary termite inspections. We also offer thermal imagery scans, radon, mold testing, indoor air quality, pool and spa, water testing and asbestos sampling. All homes are different and you can choose what is best for your new home and family needs.
The Bridwell Team’s Experience/Qualifications/Affiliations/Achievements:
- 50+ years combined experience in business operations, project management/development, customer service industry and successful problem solving.
- Chad served 21 years and retired from the United States Marine Corps.
- Residential construction and site development experience/strong knowledge base.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise developed while working within the real estate industry.
- Detail oriented and committed to providing exceptional service to meet client and agent requests.
- Certified Home Inspector of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors).
- Affiliate Member of the Athens Area Association of REALTORS®.
- Strategic Partner of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® Athens Network.
- Affiliate Member of the Georgia Upstate Lakes Board of REALTORS®.
- Athens Area Association of REALTORS; Business Partner of the Year – 2017
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® Athens Network; Affiliate of the Year – 2017
- Walton/Barrow Board of REALTORS®; New Face Award (Chase Bridwell) – 2017
- Georgia Upstate Lakes Board of REALTORS; Business Partner of the Year – 2018
- Pillar To Post Home Inspectors; Bronze Milestone Award – 2500 Inspections – 2018
Pillar To Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
We provide the best home inspection services possible in Athens and the surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 400 offices. Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide. Our expertise and industry knowledge allows us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures and Components
- Built-in Appliances
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components