A Premier Local Home Inspection Service in the Athens, GA Area
Your Home Inspection is Important to Us
We are proud to assist home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals in their home inspection. Pillar To Post offers a high quality home inspection performed by Chad and Mary Bridwell in Athens, GA and the surrounding counties of Clarke, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Madison, Jackson, Barrow, Walton, Morgan, Greene, Elbert, Hart, Franklin, Banks and Stephens.
- We guarantee a home inspection in Athens and the surrounding communities that is both thorough and comprehensive.
- Chad and Mary Bridwell are fully qualified and highly personable.
- We offer flexible scheduling service.
- Every home inspection performed includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report which includes color photos.
- This report is printed on site before the inspector leaves – A unique service in the industry.
We are Your Community’s Home Inspection Specialists
We have the knowledge needed to inspect all types of homes and residential structures in the Athens area. This includes:
- Single family homes
- Manufactured homes in every size and price range
- Older homes
- Historic residences
Pillar to Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
We provide the best home inspection services possible in Athens and the surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 400 offices. Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide. Our expertise and industry knowledge allows us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures And Components
- Built In Appliances
- Heating And Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components
Your Home Inspection Appointment
A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take from 1.5 hours to 4 hours to finish. Our clients are invited to walk with us during the home inspection and to ask any questions that they have at any time during the entire process. The inspector will locate and identify major components and systems in the home for the client, and go over the ideal maintenance and operation of each one. We are not alarmists, we simply educate our clients.
Chad and Mary Bridwell’s Experience/Qualifications
- 50+ years combined experience in business operations, project management and successful problem solving.
- Commercial construction and site development experience/strong knowledge base.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise developed while working within the real estate industry.
- Dedicated to providing service – Chad served in the United States Marine Corps for 21 years.
- Detail oriented and committed to providing exceptional service to meet client travel requests.
- Associate Member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors)
- Affiliate Member of the Athens Area Association of REALTORS®
- Affiliate Member of the Athens Chapter of the Women’s Council of REALTORS®
- Member of the Oconee County BNI Chapter
- Offering Continuing Education Programs.
- Continually accessing needs of the area we service.
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from clients who appreciated the services that we provided. These clients thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report that includes pictures, and the professional and courteous attitude of the inspector. We explain the findings in detail to our clients, and help put the inspection findings in the right perspective so there is no undue alarm.